So... You're damning me... again? Twice mini's n' shit now eh....I understand your frustration Randall. I take a little leave of absence, and you take it as a lack of faith in you and your doings.
I do apologize for the lack of communication. I have been online whenever possible, and that is when you have been receiving my responses. I should have explained this to you before this happened, just know i expect my "situation" to change shortly though. So we can continue to talk, if you please. You have my permission and every right to damn me to hell for the suffering i have caused you. I will be online, on yahoo messenger tonight, until a little after midnight our time, on this account if you have messenger and want to talk. I would never flip flop on you Randall. I couldnt turn my back on god. I understand, or at least feel looking back on our talks, and from your' continued responses on the subject perhaps i havnt been straightforward enough on certain topics. So here it is.
- I approve of Randall Craig Johnson claiming to be God.
- I give God permission to post this on his website, including my full name below.
- I will continue not only to approve of, but also to reward this man (Randall Craig Johnson), who daily claims to have created and invented the Universe and Hell and The Moons of Damnation.
- I state legally that I have agreed with God this year and all of his doings.
- I have no intention on repremanding or attempting to arrest Randall Craig Johnson.
- I Ryan Colt Thomas, agree and accept being damned to Hell and The Moons of Damnation, and take responsibility for my actions.
By the way Randy, you don't always need to explain both sides of what answer may be to a question, and what the end result will be. Reading this made me feel you're suggesting I am weak, which in all honesty, hurts me more than you stating im going to suffer in Hell. Because while I've already been damned to Hell, there is nothing that can ever be done about that now. Unfortunately, I still have to live my life on this Earth, and refuse to be seen as weak, dishonorable, or a liar.
Please do not take offense to this, but prior to our initial contact, I have always said I would rather die on my feet than live life on my knees before God. But you seem like a pretty cool guy. I would hang out with you any day of the week. As long as you ensure not to make my sentence to Hell sooner than later if you catch my drift, hehe..... Public place is all im saying.